At 20bestsellers you get your fitting item in the category Software. In the Learning Geography review you find the best products based on the Amazon bestsellers. In most cases you can’t do wrong purchasing one of the first articles in the list, because these are sorted by a various number of parameters. Criteria are customer feedback, price, number of sales, customer reviews, returns and many more.
It is necessary that you compare the descriptions of the Learning Geography whether they fit your needs or not. Read more information behind the links on Amazon to be sure that the product is just what you are searching for.
We only want you to be happy with the purchase! We hope that you find the best Learning Geography from our review.
The best Learning Geography review
- Publisher: Anquet
- 22 learning activities
- 12 sing and learn songs
- Multiple levels
- Progress report
- Assessment technology
- World Geography, Countries and Cultures
- Different Languages
- Motor Skills
- Matching, Sorting, & Patterning
- Colours and Shapes
- EncyclopÃ¦dia Britannica Library â€“ Ideal for school and college students, and adults.
- Britannica Student Library â€“ Ideal for students aged 10 to 14.
- Britannica Childrenâ€™s Library â€“ Suitable for young students aged 6 to 10.
- FREE Britannica Online Subscription WORTH Â£39.99!
- NEW! THE BRITANNICA WORKSPACE â€“ Save articles, images, video and more in one convenient location.
- Two Complete Encyclopedias - Britannica Student and Britannica Elementary, with over 17,500 articles
- World Atlas and Timeline
- Merriam Webster's Student Dictionary and Thesaurus
- 6,000 Photos, Maps, Videos, Sound Clips, and Animation
- Links to over 166,000 trustworthy websites approved by Britannica Editors
- Supports the curriculum taught in schools
- Trusted reference and learning materials for ages 6 to 14.
- Homework Helpdesk, Spotlights, Nations of the World, GeoAnalyzer and How To Documents
- Biography of the Day and Explore Interactive and Exciting Tours
- Video Clips, Interactive Timelines and World Atlas
- Supports Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum
- 30 activities: geography, ability and speed, memory, logical thinking
- 40 minutes of interactive video
- More than 4 different countries with 60 exciting locations
- Permanent help throughout the adventure
- Reading, Vocabulary, Spelling, Sentence Construction, Word Recognition, Memory Skills, Story Building, Vowels and Consonants
- Critical Thinking, Memory Skills, Problem Solving, Creativity Skills, Patterns and Sequences, Science, Geography and History
- Special Features - 5 Skills Levels, Art and Music activities for extra fun!
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 2006 Standard Edition
- Encyclopaedia Britannica presents Human Body
- Penguin Hutchinson Reference Suite
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary 11th Edition
Latest Learning Geography
These are the most recent and interesting items we found on Amazon.
Last price update on 2017-11-14 / affiliate links / images from the Amazon Product Advertising API